Full-Time Youth Pastor position at Summit Baptist Church, GA
(posted on 2.23.22)
Children's Ministry director position at Tapestry Community Church, GA
Interested applicants should have strong relational skills, be able to recruit, equip, and deploy leaders, while providing spiritual direction to children and their families. The ideal candidate would have strong administrative, technology and communication skills and be willing to work as a team in a collaborative environment.
Oversight and creative implementation of TK Kids (Tapestry’s Children Ministry).
• Capacity to convey biblical truth to the next generation.
• Oversee, direct and develop Tapestry’s Children’s Ministry (Birth-6th Grade) in alignment with the mission, vision and values of the church. Tapestry Community Church - What We Believe (tapestryonline.org)
• Utilize the Orange approach to family ministry and Orange curriculum Orange Curriculum and Ministry Strategy for Kids and Students (thinkorange.com)
• Develop avenues and approaches to effectively equip parents to play the primary role in their children’s spiritual growth.
• Prioritize a team approach to ministry, building, training and equipping volunteers to do the work of ministry.
• Staff and maintain a vibrant children’s environment on Sunday morning.
• Recruit, train and equip volunteer teams to effectively convey the love of Jesus to children.
• Oversee and implement summer outreach programs (i.e.VBS)
• Identify and pursue opportunities in the community to serve young families.
• Work with the Senior Pastor and Staff Team to create an environment that honors Jesus and attracts the next generation.
· Minimum three years of experience facilitating children’s ministry in the local church.
· Bachelor’s degree or greater preferred.
Email resume to email@example.com