Pet Policy and Vacating Forms

Click on any of the links below for more information:

NOBTS Pet Policy

Pet Request Application (Willngham and Farnsworth residents only, return to housing office for approval)

NOBTS Service and Support Animal Policy

Service Animal Application (return to housing office for approval)

Support Animal Application (return to housing office for approval)


Important Housing Policies and Information Form 


Intent to Vacate Forms: Before leaving campus, please notify our office. Once you have filled out a vacating form, this office will email you the move-out checklist in response to your request to vacate. Failure to notify the housing office by required notice days below will result in losing deposit refund.

You can also print a copy of the move-out check list by clicking here. It includes helpful reminders before your move from campus. 

Residents must verify forwarding information and personally return keys to the Housing Office during regular office hours or the Guard House during after hours when vacating a residence. 

Dormitory/Courtyard Vacating Notice   14 day calendar notice required

Apartment Vacating Notice   30 day calendar notice required


Check Out Form     To be completed when keys are returned. Failure to return keys in a timely manner may result in additional rent changes and/or key replacement charges. Key charges are $125 plus $10 for each additional key

Back to top